Territory Sales Associate
About the Job
You will find, vet, and help close the deals that will push the company into the future. You will get to work hard with your teammates on projects you are excited about. You will be responsible for scheduling demos, closing deals, and ensuring renewals. Additionally, the ideal candidate will target key members of organizations for sales conversions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You love the thrill of closing new customers, and you’re good at it! You are excited to work with a small team now and equally excited to help grow the team as we expand in the coming months and years. You’re hungry, motivated, and ready to close. You may have previous experience in selling to government agencies, and the traffic and transportation engineering space, or large companies and corporations with complex sales structures. You have a passion for technology. You are a team player and are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone and tackle hard problems. You move quickly, have the mindset of a hunter, and the convictions of a closer.
- Work with the CEO and the Senior Manager, Sales on scouting new customers and closing deals
- Work with customers directly on new sales and upsells
- Expand the company’s business development opportunities through customers and partners
- Gain a deep understanding of business, products, solutions, and services in order to have meaningful conversations with leads
- Make 20+ calls daily and schedule at least 10 demos weekly
- Qualify leads based on business challenges and needs and move them through sales pipeline
- Track contacts, leads, and process in Salesforce
- Meet with sales teams regularly to get feedback and direction on leads.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on goals.
- Participate in creating related marketing efforts such as webinars, podcasts, and events
Experience with the following is necessary:
- At least 3 years’ experience selling in the B2G or B2B space
- Excited and comfortable to meet a $1M+ sales quota and have experience achieving similar quotas in the past
- Experience selling to departments of transportation, municipalities and/or the engineering firms who work with these public entities
- Government sales experience is a bonus
Other things we would love to see:
- Familiarity with local or national municipalities
- Familiarity with start-up sales
- Government procurement
- Outbound sales
- Lead generation
- Cold calling
- Pounding the pavement and knocking on doors
Salary of $90K per year, target $150K with OTE; uncapped commission structure (minus taxes and withholdings). Equity. Flexible work schedule and environment. Over 3 weeks annual PTO. Competitive salary. 401K with a matching component. Company healthcare, dental, and vision plans. Gym reimbursements. Wellness and enrichment programs, monthly philanthropy projects and onsite yoga. Beer Fridays (some enjoy root beer!). Training and career development. Fun, laid-back, hard-working team!
Blyncsy is the leader in movement data intelligence. Blyncsy collects, aggregates and analyzes data on traffic, roads, weather and other datasets, which leads to better, safer, more efficient transportation decisions. Municipalities, government agencies and private sector companies use Blyncsy's platform to make roads safer and travel more efficient.
Blyncsy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, Blyncsy policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veterans status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information.