Meet Matt Graney, our Sales and Operations Support Manager!
1. What does a typical day look like for you?
My typical day starts out some coffee and hanging out with my dog before heading to work. Checking the status of deployed sensors and organizing emails and client projects.
2. What project of yours are you most proud of?
Sundance it was one of the first times I took lead on making sure our sensors were deployed and worked directly with a customer.
3. What is the best part of working at Blyncsy?
The best part of working at Blyncsy is my team. From the nerf wars to the summer bbqs, we always manage to have fun while getting the job done.
4. What is the most unique aspect of Blyncsy’s technology?
Everything is unique about Blyncsy’s technology, and the fact that we can build our product based on the needs of the client.
5. What’s something new that you have learned about transportation?
The amount of work that goes into maintaining roads and infrastructure. And how out dated some of the technology that is still in use today.
6. Where would people most likely find you when you’re not at work?
On my off time I’m usually playing with my dog, skiing or spending time family and friends!
you may also like
Suddenly, the metaverse and digital twins are hot topics of conversation in our day-to-day lives. These conversations…
In a country where technology is advancing at a rapid pace, it seems like roadway fatalities should…